Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The warm fuzzies..............



It's getting late. Gentry is asleep at my feet. I never thought a snoring dog could make me giggle so much. Alas, here he is snoring and here I am gigling.
I've been deliriously happy the past few days. It's amazing how finding purpose for your life, finding out why you are the way you are, can make everything right. I'm glad God designed me with a camera in mind.
Oh and speaking of Gentry, someone asked me the other day how big he is now.
I think this picture of him with my mom speaks volumes.

2 comments:

LisaW said...

Dang Gentry is WAY bigger now! Haha, I can totally see him snoring...miss you Mandy!

Mandy said...

I know. He is a beast. He spent yesterday eating sticks at our camp. I'm waiting for him to poop out a tree.
I miss you too lady! I'm glad you have the blog up and going. It makes me feel like I get to see you guys when I see your work.